Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
We are looking for a skilled and experienced HR Manager to join our Human Resources Team. Your goal will be to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management. This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing team in an inspiring working culture of a company that is changing the food delivery landscape, and be able to influence, execute and see the impact of your work at the end of the day. If you are people oriented and passionate about your work please apply.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics and procedures, aligned with the overall business strategy, across the organization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Manage the recruitment and selection process and take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Preserve and boost the unique working environment of efood
- Report to the head of HR and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager in more than one company
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent in both Greek and English language.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, employment branding, learning & development and performance management.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Highest levels of integrity
You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team that its highest goal is to maintain efood the ideal workplace.