Full stack developer
We are looking for experienced and passionate full-stack developers to work on user-facing and internal tools, providing high quality work products that drive our business. We are a team of energetic, motivated and restless tech enthusiasts that take on the challenge of empowering our customers and internal users. We do that by providing them with the necessary intuitive technologies through creating a wide range of software solutions.
This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing team in a company that is changing the food delivery landscape, and be able to influence, execute and see the impact of your work at the end of the day. If you are an experienced full-stack developer with strong technical background and “get-things-done” attitude, we are looking for you!
You will need to:
- Design, implement and maintain complex, yet sophisticated and usable web and desktop applications
- Test your code to assure quality of new and existing functionality
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, DevOps engineers and Tech leads as part of an agile team, to meet and exceed the stakeholders’ expectations
- Experiment with new frameworks and technologies and learn continuously
- At least 3 years’ experience in full-stack development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent topic
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, PostGres)
- Familiarity with SOLID principles and software design patterns
- Experience consuming and developing REST APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivation and a mentality for continuous learning
NICE TO HAVE:
- Comfort in TDD and other testing practices
- Familiarity with at least one major cloud services provider (experience with AWS is a plus)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- Involvement with open source projects is a plus
You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
In our dog friendly working environment, you will benefit from skills courses, gym classes and a variety of meetups, team events and social activities, as well as all the coffee you can drink and all the fruits you can eat!