Payroll and Benefits Specialist
As a Payroll and Benefits Specialist you will have an active role in the coordination of the HR Operations team. The ideal candidate should have hands on working experience in payroll, compensation and benefits both in-house and as a provider. As a part of the HR department, the Payroll and Benefits Specialist will work towards the goal to keep efood a happy workplace, while dealing smoothly with all relevant queries. If you are a team player aiming at actual accomplishments and contribution please apply.
Key Areas of Accountability (include but are not limited to):
- Define, develop and sustain a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy, business goals and work culture.
- Develop best practices to improve efficiency of payroll processes.
- Responsible for the entire payroll process development, implementation, organisation, coordination, overview and follow up (including data collection, organisation & entry).
- Calculate, process and follow up payroll and employees' benefits (e.g.shifts, raises, bonuses, new hires, terminations, etc.) as a backup of the payroll specialist.
- Maintain accurate records, produce and communicate payroll and benefits related reports, salary grids and pay slips.
- Safeguard compliance with the Greek Employment Law (on Payroll) and internal policies.
- Coordinate with planning & controlling department for personnel cost planning and analysis.
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll audits.
- Handle employees' payroll related queries.
- Coordinate the HR Operations team.
- Proven payroll processing and compensation & benefits working experience of at least 10+ years in total, both in-house and as a provider in more than 3 companies, is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of ERGANI.
- Expertise on any payroll software system (Epsilon Net, Pylon, etc)
- Proven working experience on tax procedures and other wage deductions.
- Deep knowledge of insurance and employment law.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and methodical skills.
- Attention to detail, bookkeeping and reporting skills.
- Excellent organisation, coordination and communication skills.
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality with high levels of integrity.
You will be a part of a fast growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team that its highest goal is to maintain efood the ideal work place.