Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to use and enhance our BI and analytics solutions that turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing team in a company that is changing the food delivery landscape, and be able to influence, execute and see the impact of your work at the end of the day.
In this role you the successful candidate will:
- Join the Business Intelligence team and work closely with our Tech, Marketing and Product team experts
- Convert raw data into meaningful and actionable business insights
- Present & communicate your findings and work with the team to develop the most efficient visualization for business users
- Provide clients with in-depth understanding of data that impact their critical business processes/decisions
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Ensure data quality and integrity
Minimum Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Management Science and Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering)
- MSc in Data Science/Business Analytics or similar quantitative field will be considered a plus
- 1-3 working experience in a similar job position
- Excellent analytical skills with a creative approach to solving problems and presenting solutions
- Expertise on SQL and Python or R statistical programming and visualization language
- Experience using Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools (like Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI)
- Expertise on MS Office Suite
- Experience on cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Familiarity with Git
- Ability to write well-documented, reusable code
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Fluent in both Greek and English language
Awesome if you have (but will be developed on the job)
- Familiarity with Data Science and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Familiarity with working with APIs
- Some familiarity with Big Data technologies and frameworks (eg. Spark, Hadoop, PySpark, Azure)
- Experience with web analytics or online marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Experience in Docker orchestration and management
You will be a part of a fast growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team that its highest goal is to maintain efood the ideal workplace.