Software Delivery Lead
The successful candidate will serve as leader, focused on delivery, of an agile (Scrum) product team, and will be responsible for:
- Driving the tactical day-to-day product delivery process.
- Coaching the team on agile principles, values and practices.
- Supporting the team to deliver with maximum velocity by eliminating impediments and resolving conflicts.
- Helping the team to balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Working side-by-side with Product Owners to ensure clear requirements.
- Coordinating with other delivery and engineering leads to identify and manage cross team dependencies.
- Facilitating all process events (plannings, retrospectives, backlog groomings, reviews, user story mapping workshops etc..)
- Driving continuous improvement by constantly monitoring and measuring the work-flow of the team.
- Providing execution and delivery leadership to the product team.
- At least 3 years experience of working with teams, using an agile framework (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scrumban).
- Demonstrated technical delivery management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and delivery expectations.
- Facilitation skills, with ability to manage and resolve conflicts.
- Very good understanding of software systems and applications.
- A deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching aspects.
- A degree in a CS or Computer Engineering discipline.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Knowledge of agile scaling frameworks (LeSS, Nexus)
- Thorough understanding of end to end Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to work from a high-level brief without supervision.
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to current context and needs.
You will be part of a fast growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero group, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team whose highest goal is to maintain efood as the ideal work place.