We are looking for experienced and passionate front-end developers to work on user-facing applications and internal tools, providing high quality work products that drive our business.
This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing team in a company that is changing the food delivery landscape, and be able to influence, execute and see the impact of your work at the end of the day. If you are an experienced front-end developer with focus on detail and passion for delivering an excellent user experience, we are looking for you!
You will need to:
- Design, implement and maintain complex, yet sophisticated and usable web apps
- Test your code to assure quality of new and existing functionality
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, DevOps engineers and Tech leads as part of an agile team, to meet and exceed the stakeholders’ expectations
- Experiment with new frameworks and technologies and learn continuously
- At least 2 years’ experience in front-end development
- Deep understanding of the whole web application development lifecycle
- Thorough knowledge of web standards and protocols such as HTTP and REST
- Experience with React, Vue.js or other modern MV* frameworks
- Knowledge of CSS and CSS extension languages (preferably Sass)
- Experience with responsive design and knowledge of basic UX principles
- Experience with browser-based testing (unit, integration) and debugging
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivation and a mentality for continuous learning
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent topic
- Experience with transforming mockups and wireframes into HTML/CSS
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum/Kanban/XP)
- Experience with Flux (Redux/Vuex), Typescript and Docker
- Experience of working with back-end systems (Node.js/Express, PHP or .NET) is a plus
You will be a part of a fast growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
In our dog friendly working environment you will benefit from skills courses, gym classes, tech meetups and a variety of team events and social activities, as well as all the coffee you can drink and all the fruits you can eat!