Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer to combine software engineering and systems engineering skills in order to build and maintain reliable services. You will have to ensure that moving fast doesn’t mean sacrificing stability, quality, performance or maintainability. Our ideal candidate must have the attitude and skill to automate as much as possible every process so as to satisfy our hungry customers. This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing team in a company that is changing the food delivery landscape, and be able to influence, execute and see the impact of your work at the end of the day.
You will need to:
- Be an integral part of our service, contributing to both design and day-to-day response
- Architect and develop solutions for highly resilient services
- Develop automation to help deploy our services and maintain its operational health
- BS/MS/Phd in Computer Science or related field
- An engineering background with deep computer science fundamentals
- Hands on experience with tools like Puppet, Chef, and/or Ansible
- Software engineering skills - architecture and design of software, development processes and tools, testing, software forensics, change management processes and tools, documentation
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages Python or Golang and ability to pick up new languages
- Good understanding of networking technologies: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, load balancing and routing etc.
- Experience in Docker orchestration and management
- Experience with a cloud like AWS or GCP
- Experience in implementing, supporting and maintaining monitoring and alert systems
- Background with the build-out of continuous integration and delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
Bonus Points if you:
- Love making complicated things – very simple
- Have Experience with Terraform
- Have Experience with Graphite, Prometheus or similar time-series systems
You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team that its highest goal is to maintain efood the ideal work place.