efood is the biggest online delivery service in Greece handling more than 3.000.000 orders per month. With efood.gr, users have the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of different cuisines and over 5.000 food delivery shops.
We are in the unique position to experience new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before. We bake challenges by using agile methodologies, top line tools and of course always working with the best of teams.
Are you an iOS Engineer who has excellent problem solving skills and can overcome any technical challenges?
- Be involved with a variety of projects to extend and enhance our iOS app
- Take part in designing and implementing projects that end up to successful Appstore deployment.
- Work with our Design and Analytics team to create pixel perfect, usable and data driven apps
- Track down and resolve issues.Keep up with the latest technologies & frameworks
- At least 2 years of native iOS apps development experience
- Strong development skills in Swift and architecture design patterns (MVP, VIPER)
- Strong skills in handling Rest API requests
- Familiarity in unit/UI Testing Development
- Experience in distributed VCS (Git)
- Proven ability to ship apps throughout their lifecycle
- Knowledge of creating/maintaining private pods (optionally)
- Experienced in analytic tools (optionally)
- Experienced in CI tools (Jenkins) and fastlane (optionally)
You will be a part of a fast growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun.