At efood we are passionate about collecting, measuring, processing and analyzing reliable data for providing valuable insights. In the last years, we are creating and evolving a holistic analytics approach all over the company, helping each team to establish proper marketing tracking, leverage insights from digital analytics data to support decisions for product management and other departments.
We are looking for a teammate to help run analytics processes across the full spectrum and turn user behavior into the right measures. Your day will revolve around the following concepts:
- Analytics: Determine what needs to be tracked and measured. You will be responsible for maintenance of Tracking Tools and Tag Management System.
- Product Strategy: Evaluate and define product and business metrics. Interpret changes and new features/releases and communicate state of the business to stakeholders.
- Decision Tools: Democratize data by building and socializing decision tools (dashboards, reports and presentations delivery).
Minimum Skills & Experience
- You've completed a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in Digital Analytics preferably in e-commerce.
- Google Analytics (preferably IQ certified) - mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative e.g. Adobe, MixPanel, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc.
- You are a self contained data analyst (ie you write your own SQL queries for data retrieval)
Awesome if you have (but will be developed on the job)
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or another Tag Management System.
- Familiarity working with APIs
- Familiarity with Data Science and Machine Learning concepts, R/Python, advanced SQL as a big plus.
You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
Moreover, you will have the chance to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment and participate in a team that its highest goal is to maintain efood the ideal work place.